An innovated company who specializes in integrated digital systems to enhance medicine safety for patients, physicians and the pharmaceutical industry, is seeking to hire a Cache developer
- Refine existing monitoring processes and add new functionality and metrics.
- Develop and maintain automated maintenance, backup, and monitoring procedures.
- Perform and validate all necessary system updates.
- Ensure system up time and connectivity with all active interface partners
- Cache objects
- Good communication & presentation skills for interaction with client and senior management.
- Producing Release Notes for Client and maintaining required documentation
- Proven history of Liaison with 3rd Parties and the Customer, including agreeing and documenting End User requirements.
This is an opportunity not to be missed and is truly unique!
If this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW!