This role will see you responsible for the end-to-end delivery of propositions to customers through the Next Best Action (NBA) platform, from pre-analysis and idea generation through to proposition impact assessment and business recommendations on how to optimise. This is across both inbound and outbound activities.
You will effectively analyse customers and understanding trends, profiles and overall product and proposition performance that are critical to the success of the company. You will be proficient in variety of techniques including data extraction, data set creation, campaign design and execution, statistical and commercial analysis as well as being comfortable with research and unstructured datasets.
To make recommendations by working with key stakeholders to understand business problems and then work with business stakeholders through the full end-to-end business and campaign analysis process from requirements gathering to problem articulation, campaign design, build and execution, and then delivering results and recommendations back to the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Building towards best in class campaign design and technical performance efficiency
- Translating marketing requirements into Campaign and other analytical tasks
- Performing data, statistical and customer analysis to understand how campaign interventions, product changes and market dynamics impact the business
- Consolidating information to present a holistic view of customer behaviors, market trends and marketing campaign effectiveness;
- Developing recommendations with a clearly articulated, structured argument
- Undertaking data extraction and preparation for pre-campaign analysis and design
- Building and executing campaigns/propositions through PEGA
- Using SQL skills to further enhance campaign design as required
- Delivering findings back to cross-functional
- Contributing to the overall team productivity and process improvements.
To be successful in the role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record in Campaign Analytics, preferably in telco but other industries should also apply
- At least 2 years experience in SQL and PEGA (must-haves)
- Experience with Tableau or other reporting tool experience as well as statistical analysis and data mining also required
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field highly regarded
- Highly developed analytical and insights-driven skills
- High level written and oral communication skills, with the ability to consult and negotiate with stakeholders
This is a diverse and interesting role, apply now. Karen 0406 384 054