Based in North Sydney you will be the key contact to manage Campaigns for specific projects within the Telecommunications organisation.
This role is an integral part of the Marketing team and will work to support the teams initiatives.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
- Priortise and manage campaign briefs, timelines and deliverables
- Effectively manage, coordinate and develop trusted key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with the coordination and recommendation on the implementation campaign platforms and activities
- Manage workshops and progress meetings
- Responsible for planning and operational reporting metrics to the client and relevant parties
- Work both independently and collaboratively with the Account Manager and Client
- Relevant degree in Commerce, Business or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years experience with coordinating campaigns and key accounts
- Ability to influence and liaise with a range of stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated experience managing and prioritising multiple projects
- Experience with enterprise campaign management tools either IBM, Salesforce, Adobe or Marketo is required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written