Develop and implement category plans, with a focus on ensuring that service providers operate effectively within the provider management framework and strategy.
This role will see you responsible for the performance of the scheme for 2 categories - workplace rehabilitation and legal suplliers
- Develop and implement annual plan for spend categories - both initial selection and contracting for new categories.
- Relationship management of providers
- Establish appropriate value and quality performance measures (SLA's, KPIs), compliance and reporting requirements that align with functional and pricing requirements
- conduct (quarterly) performance meetings for the allocated categories with providers, including gathering of relevant performance data from Provider Operations team and other relevant sources such as Net Promoter Score and Peer reviews, RTW&S data.
- Data insights and reporting to identify areas for performance improvement
- Working with providers on improvement plans, focusing on high quality service
- Category Governance Committee meetings, for the assigned spend categories.
- Stakeholder engagement across the organisation to ensure alignment with service models and compliance requirements (e.g. legal, risk management, privacy).
- Collaborate with Provider Operations to ensure operational delivery in line with contract, service model and compliance requirements to support functional (e.g. RTW&S, LP&P) requirements
- Initiate and facilitate special projects, including research and initiating workshops which involve specific providers.
To be considered for the role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 4 years of successful experience in a similar Category/ Procurement role
- Experience in workplace rehabilitation schemes and or legal suppliers highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualifications highly regarded
- Experience in Govt or Insurance highly regarded
- Highly numerate, with the ability to drive improvement
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Apply now - applications close 3pm Tuesday 16th June
Karen 0406 384 054 (please submit your CV before calling)