This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading insurance company who are going through a large transformation. This is initially a 12 month contract but due to the nature and size of the organisation there are opportunities to extend after this.
Your new role
You will be responsible for leading and managing multiple change initiatives that ensure the design, development and implementation of change supports the customer and banker needs as well as aligning to the broader business strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining a resource plan and securing resources
- Scope definition and management
- Determine, develop and manage the change plan
- Stakeholder Management and engagement
- Regular status reporting
- Portfolio Management
- To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Conduct change analysis and change impact assessments using Change Methodologies (i.e. PROSCI/ADKAR)
- A proven track record of managing complex change initiatives.
- The ability to influence stakeholders at a high level.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- The ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have large scale enterprise experience.
Any experience in insurance or financial services would be a great advantage.