The role has a strong focus on detailed change impact analysis across the program and supports the development and delivery of change tactics with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, other Swift streams and delivery partners.
This role requires:
- Mid-level Change Manager with 7+ years of project experience of which 5 or more years are in organisational change management delivery.
- PROSCI Change Management Practitioner/equivalent
- Demonstrated completion of change management projects through to go-live and embedding / BAU handover.
- Experience in customer-facing and external change, working with Marketing, Communications, Sales and Customer Experience professionals
- Experience in delivering effective communications and readiness activities for operations teams
- Proven ability to plan and deliver change tactics within an ambiguous and complex environment where information may not be readily available.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with stakeholders with multiple / competing concurrent change initiatives.
- Allrounder – must be able to manage change activities in parallel with the delivery of change tactics.
Due to applicant volume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.