The focus of this leadership role would be to drive the implementation and embed new ways of working across Commercial Assurance Operations (CAO) area of the organisation and manage strategic relationships, scoping and understanding the scale of change, ensuring change readiness, resolving conflicts and managing dependencies to smooth program progress.
This role is a 12 month fixed term engagement.
Previous exposure to Agile and a consulting background is important for this role.
This Change Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the transformation project change strategy to effectively manage the agile transition of contract streams as required.
- Developing and executing stakeholder engagement plan to ensure key stakeholders are engaged in an efficient and effective manner and that emotional changes are mitigated and addressed as each phase of the Transformation initiative is implemented.
- Coaching and influencing senior leaders of the team as well as impacted teams in the effective implementation of the change solution and embedding of new behaviours throughout the team.
- Delivering against actionable change management approaches and plans: sponsor and stakeholder management, communication and engagement, training, coaching and resistance management.
- Actively managing change risks, impacts and identifying change resistance.
- Enhancing Change Management capabilities by actively contributing to the continuous improvement initiatives that uplift skills and foster the sharing of knowledge and experience.
- Degree Qualification in Communications, Finance, HR, Business or similar
- Expertise across finance and operations
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (e.g. Prosci)
- Ability to lead, coach, engage and motivate staff through large-scale transformational change
- Ability to engage and influence executive stakeholders
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and the project lifecycle, SAFe agile methodology preferred
- Significant experience in delivery of IT programs and large business transformation programs
- Reviews project performance and focuses on identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.