Based in Melbourne, our client is a multinational corporation that develops video, voice and content collaboration and communication technology
This is a 6 month maternity leave cover to start mid to late September - Channel Marketing, ANZ (Maternity Cover)
This role will see you reporting to the Head of Channel Marketing, APAC. You will drive sales, market and revenue growth via alliance partners, distributors and resellers, with a focus on delivering measurable results.
This is a hands-on role, working as part of a global revenue marketing model and will report to the Head of Channel Marketing, APAC and work closely with the Director for Channels, ANZ.
- Work with partners to execute their related marketing initiatives, to ensure initiatives impact end-user customers
- Growing pipeline in the channel and measure ROI.
- Administer MDF (marketing development funds) activities in the region
- Execute integrated channel campaigns that grow both market and revenue, with a scalable, consistent & programmatic approach that delivers measurable results
- Work collaboratively with the Channel Programs and Operations and Campaigns teams to deliver relevant and timely enablement programs, especially for new or updated products, promotions and programs
- Gain feedback from partners on sales and marketing initiatives for analysis and reporting purposes.
- Present related plans, results and recommendations as appropriate
- Reporting and tracking of channel marketing performance and create an expectation and culture of continuous improvement
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 4 years of experience in field, channel marketing oe end customer marketing and sales support in a B2B organisation
- Experience developing, executing and tracking successful channel marketing campaigns
- Understanding of digital marketing fundamentals
- Proven ability to work with and go-to-market with channel resellers
- Strong, proven written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, professional business environment.
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate in a highly matrixed environment with all levels of management.
- Proven ability for self-management, motivation and prioritisation of activities.
- Excellent attention to detail, can handle budgeting, logistics, and is diligent with record keeping
Apply now below - Karen 0406 384 054