Full Job Description
Working with a large Government organisation this role will require the successful applicant to provide Workers Compensation Claims Technical expertise to the Project teams.
The role criteria is:
- Strong workers compensation experience with a high level of technical/legislative knowledge.
- Ability to provide operational direction and leadership to establish and maintain a culture of teamwork, achievement, accountability and outcome focus.
- Be a strategic thinker who can lead others to achieve important organisational outcomes.
- Collaboration between sites in Sydney, Newcastle and Gosford
- Confident communicator with a strong ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in leading, managing and implementing claims management projects to achieve project deliverable and contribute to achieving improved industry outcomes.
To be considered for this role you must be able to:
- Provide legal and operational instructions and support to the other project work streams
- Liaise with the SIRA (the Workers Compensation Regulator) in relation to technical/operational matters
- Experience using VISIO for process mapping
- Provide operational/technical direction and support in relation to the development of responses to questions, claims cohort processes, project communications and benefit reforms training
- Provide operational/technical direction and support to the scheme agent working party
- Demonstrate solid experience in workers insurance
- The ability to manage complex sensitive information
- Proven ability to plan, co-ordinate and follow through
- Well developed critical thinking and problem solving skills