You will be part of a team focused and committed to developing cutting-edge technology that has the potential to save lives via artificial intelligence to deliver faster and more accurate diagnosis. Your role will be the Provision of ICT Systems Administration Services that enable efficient sustainment of ICT Cloud Infrastructure within multiple complex environments.
As the Cloud Systems Administrator you will be the coordination point for the IT department to develop and support Cloud, Windows or Unix infrastructure. You will develop, configure, implement and manage the systems that comprise the underlying cloud platform.
You will require the following demonstrated skills and experience:
- Responsible for maintain and securing desktop and BYOD devices
- Managing a large database of medical image data including a mix of cloud and on-site storage solutions
- Experience with multi-region, production AWS (managing secure data and processing systems such as AM, S3, EC2, guard duty)
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix operating systems
- Managing and administrating Office365 and Google G-Suite
- Skills relating to data backup and disaster recovery systems
- Experience working with strict compliance and security requirements
You must enjoy working in a team environment where you manage your own time and priorities. You will be motivated by a fast paced, high pressure environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
The successful candidate will align with our values of Innovation, Curiosity, Excellence, Integrity and Delivery, and be a true team player who appreciates the need to ‘roll-up their sleeves’ from time to time to get the job done.