Our client is a leading telecommunications provider based in Macquarie Park
This is an initial 6-month contract to start ASAP, with a view to extend
The role with see you reporting to the Head of Devices and be responsible for driving tangible commercial results via risk identification and analysis, drafting, negotiation and contract maintenance services to the business on tenders and other Procurement activities with device suppliers.
- Drive and enable business units to complete high-quality commercial and contractual documents for procurement activities for device suppliers
- Ensure the commercial integrity of contracts reflect Contract Policy requirements
- Train and coach business users in procurement practices and skills
- Execute Contracts Management cycle activities related to contract creation, storage and maintenance for transactions of simple to medium complexity.
- Prepare the Group Procurement reports via historical analysis of spend and inputs from a range of stakeholders
- Be the SME on all Procurement processes and construct all related documents from SOWs, MSAs, DSAs, Contract Deviation papers and all related compliance documentation
To be successful, you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant contracts management role, with specific knowledge of procurement concepts and processes and regulatory environment in Teleco industry
- Experience in dealing with device procurement and contracts highly regarded
- Experience drafting, negotiating and contract governance skills.
- Substantial experience drafting, sound financial experience
- Australian Consumer and Competition experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, across a variety of stakeholders
- Experience with working as part of a project team delivering to specified deadlines
- Experience with risk management issues (liabilities, indemnities, insurance)