The Business is looking for a Commercial and Contracts Manager, strategizes and proactively governs on all commercial and contract matters on behalf of the business for customer and subcontractor arrangements.
- Ensure that all Commercial activities meet all legal, contractual, fiscal and commercial requirements.
- Work with Finance & Delivery group for tender model engagement.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of the business contracts. This includes the commercial terms that the business offers its customers as well as the commercial terms that they negotiates with its supplier and service providers.
- Conduct tender / bid evaluations and make recommendations
- Contracts (various: including formal, short form, and annual contracts)--Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation and Execution:
- Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions
- Commercial and Public (Federal, State and Local Municipalities) Contracting
- On all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined recommendations and often negotiate directly with customer attorneys or purchasing staff until consensus has been reached
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
Minimum 10 years in Commercial contracts and Governance
- Experience in the Telecommunications, Construction, or Mining industry desired and Knowledge of the laws and regulations regulating Telco construction.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business, Law or a related degree