Our client is a leading infratructure provider. They see their people as vital to their success and have a high performance team culture. Staff can continually develop skills and experience due to the extensive training programmes available to all.
This is a newly created role, driven by the need to support management around reporting on operational and commercial metrics, looking at key business impacts.
Reporting to the Strategy and Planning Manager, this role will see you responsible for providing commercial insights, analysis, advice and support in developing the organisation's positions and strategic plans relating to customer connection and churn.
Utilising data, you will then spend your time liaising with a broad range of stakeholders to understand the business impacts to allow you to provide insights for future strategy.
This role is a 2 year fixed term contract, which includes holidays and sick leave
The role will include:
- Generate commercial insights and support BAU and ad-hoc management reporting
- Support the provision of robust strategic advice for migration and churn programs and key organisational initiatives
- Identify and critically analyse migration issues as part of broader strategic plan development projects
- Respond to migration issues as they emerge, generating commercial insights from operational data, develop meaningful reports and dashboards
- Management reporting - assist in articulating the commercial, risk, strategic and operational implications, performance results and relevant metrics.
- Monitor leading indicators to anticipate any risks and future underperformance.
- Uncover root-causes - understanding underlying drivers and interlinkages.
- Develop a holistic view on the BU's management reporting needs, then settle into a cadence of regular management and Opex/ Capex Reporting
- Develop fit-for-purpose reports and dashboards to aid decision-making by senior stakeholders.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- At least 5 years' experience in an analysis/ strategy, insights or reporting role in a complex enterprise or professional services firm
- Degree qualifications in Commerce, Engineering, Technology, Law or Communications highly regarded
- Experience working in a large, complex environment, with a range of stakeholders, across multiple business units
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to comfortably deal at all levels including execs, with the ability to succinctly explaining complex concepts and to produce high quality presentation material for external and/or executive consumption.
- Demonstrable experience in producing external, executive, and operational management reporting, visualisation and analysis to enable business to gain insights and drive action.
- Experience in capturing requirements from senior stakeholders to drive development of fit-for-purpose reports and dashboards
- Telecommunications industry experience is not essential
- Outstanding time and project management skills
- Strong people and relationship skills to be able to interact professionally with a diverse group of vendors, managers, subject matter experts, stakeholders, technical and business staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note that all short-listed candidates will be subject to ID, employment verification and national criminal record checking, along with drug and alcohol testing.
02 8023 5607