A fantastic opportunity has become available in an innovative and forward thinking Government Dept for a team focused Contracts Administrator
You must be able to demonstrate outstanding organisational skills, with a passion and experience in a range of project and contract administration tasks.
The role will see you support the delivery of projects running throughout the organisation. You will plan and undertake administration of contracts, organisational programs and special projects. This role would report to the Project Manager.
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Processing claims and invoices
- Contract administration
- Monitoring progress payments
- Upholding the terms of contracts
- Attending site meetings, project control meetings – undertaking necessary audits and compliance checks.
- Supporting Project Managers to deliver a range of residential construction projects as required
- Some travel around NSW is required – estimate 25% travel in the role
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Minimum 3 years previous experience as a Program and Project Administrator, Contracts Administrator or similar, supporting a range of concurrent projects
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to be proactive and ensure that all stakeholders are kept up to date effectively, highlighting any risks
- Highly established organisational skills
- Self motivated
- Excellent time management
- Will consider candidate that aren’t from the public service
- High level of initiative, enthusiasm and a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to deliver outcomes effectively
- Ability to prioritise and meet critical deadlines
- Intermediate MS Office , Pro master ,SAP & SAP Self Service for review of purchase orders & invoices (must have)
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for shortlist