3 month contract
Port Melbourne Location
Contracts Administrator to support the Contracts Manager for planning, coordinating and supervising all IT Contracts Management activities.
This role will require close collaboration with various stakeholders, affiliates and vendors, including legal, taxation, finance, project management, technology teams, operations and business operations.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support the Commercial Manager to develop, implement and manage commercial & contract management strategies, plans and processes
- Create, prepare, review and edit IT contracts
- Draft and revise a variety of technology contracts with local and international stakeholders
- Effective coordination of contracts process:
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience desirable
- 5+ years’ accumulative experience in contracts administration
- Experience in the administration of agreements, working with senior team members in negotiations, providing strategic input into the development, implementation of contracts
- Strong written and verbal skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Track record in successfully negotiating and finalising delivery of technology contracts
IT Recruitment Account Manager