Are you searching for a managerial position that you can take ownership? Look no further, this could be the role for you.
Join a National company that is rolling out their services across Australia, the company is growing exponentially, work with some of the key telecommunications companies in Sydney. This role will be an engaging and challenging one that will see you liaise with internal stakeholders at all levels.
You will be required to understand the obligations of the contract and ensure each department adheres within agreed timescales, following up on any outstanding issues, diplomatically explaining why deadlines need to be met. Having contract knowledge is key, however more integral, is your ability to influence and hold your own in situations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who considers themselves to be a thought leader and can take ownership - relationship building skills is a must!
- Manage obligations set out in the Wholesale Agreement in order to mitigate corporate risk and generate strategic insights for future deals
- Own the Manage Contract Obligations Level 3 process and as such perform all process management activities including process performance monitoring and improvement, process changes and process risk management
- Identify opportunities to improve the Manage Wholesale Supply Contracts Level 2 process in order to increase efficiency and productivity and assist the Executive Manager, Commercial Operations in ensuring relevant improvements are implemented and sustained
- Share knowledge, educate, train and coach internal stakeholders in obligations management systems and processes
- Ensure internal stakeholder satisfaction is a high priority and provide responsive services, including proactively engaging with and seeking feedback from internal stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience as a contract and commercial manager; CCM Practitioner Certification obtained from the International Association for Contract & Commercial Management (IACCM) or equivalent
- Experience in telecommunications or technology industry
- Experience with contract management and customer relationship management tools
- Legal or paralegal training, with excellent understanding of contract law and the consequences of breach of contract
- Well-developed self-leadership and time management skills, including sound judgement to manage competing priorities and to work under pressure and deliver to tight timeframes
- Proven ability to identify continuous improvement and innovation opportunities
Due to the popularity of this position only successful candidates will be contacted.