My client is a global cloud provider who is undergoing hyper growth in Australia. We are seeking innovative and enthusiastic Data Centre Manager to lead a team of Data Centre technicians. Working with pioneering technology within a Data Centre environment. The ideal candidate is innovative and has the drive to take the Data Centre Operations to the next level.
- Manage a diverse team of data centre engineers
- Responsible for continuous improvement to ensure the best service to customers
- Ensure Service Delivery SLA's are met
- Manage and Deliver Data Center expansion project
- Improve and enhance processes, procedures and workflows
- Lead and educate staff on Industry Best Practice
- Manage staff performance
- Recruit and on-board data centre technicians
- Maintain the data centre operations, working with hardware, networks and Linux systems.
Qualifications and Experience sought
- 3+ years people management experience in a technical environment
- Must have excellent team management skills and the ability to balance dynamic workloads in a complex environment
- In depth hardware architectural knowledge
- Troubleshooting experience with systems management tools and server environments
- Proactively seek solutions to problems
- Problem analysis and critical thinking experience
- Strong hands on Linux (Redhat) Systems administration skills are essential.
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced data centre environment
- Troubleshooting experience across networking and systems ideally in a high availability environment.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about IT and Infrastructure, solving technical problems with an innovative approach to solutions.
To apply please send your resume to Rachel on the details below.