This is a rare opportunity to join an absolute employer of choice here in Melbourne's CBD and play a pivotal role across some of their large scale enterprise-wide data analysis and integration initiatives.
Our client is one of Australia’s leading IT service providers, a multiple award-winning company with an enviable culture that has experienced YoY growth for the last 20 years. They provide services across Cloud and Managed Services, Data Centre, Business Continuity and Hardware Maintenance for countless Australian customers. This is a very innovative group doing some cutting-edge home-grown work in IT.
Sound good? Well, they're looking for a Data Integration Specialist to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis. Think data analysis, think data integration, think hygiene assessments, think automation orchestration, think all things data! They're in the midst of some major project work and would value a talented mind.
To be considered for the role, you'll require experience with the following:
- Demonstrated proficiency with data analysis and integration in enterprise environments (Mandatory)
- Solid technical capabilities across ASP.Net, C#, .Net Core or Java, SQL Server version 2005/2014 and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS); (Mandatory)
- Experience with writing SQL queries and SSRS exposure (Mandatory);
- Experience with integration platforms (Azure, MuleSoft or similar); (Mandatory)
- Excellent computer skills including numerical and MS Excel essential; (Mandatory)
- Experience in the design and development of complex software solutions, including API and integrations;
- Knowledge of data analysis, end user requirements analysis and business requirements gathering/analysis;
- Familiarity with in-house data-intensive applications, including ERP systems;
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards;
- Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques;
- Strong data modelling skills;
- Sound experience of integration patterns such as Web-Service, File, MQ, DB, and API-Connect;
- Exposure to BI tools (Microsoft PowerBI preferred);
- Data architecture exposure (desirable);
- Use of a Master Data Manager (desirable)
- AccPac, Dynamics CRM or BMC Footprints experience (desirable);
- MS SQL Analysis Services SSAS (desirable).
If you're interested, please apply directly or call David Milburn on (03) 8399 9943 for more information.