- Be part of a Global operation
- Be an integral, important part in the process
- Excellent salary and hospitable working environment
Are you a high performing Database Administrator who is looking for their next hands-on role? If you have experience working on public facing sites and can ensure the smooth running and operation of production SQL server machines this could be the role for you.
Our client is one cut above the rest, providing technology in 200 countries and in 40 languages. Customers do one quick search on their mobile or desktop to find the information they need quickly and with ease. Their site experiences 100 million hits per day - this is a big operation and the client needs someone who has the capability to handle the task in hand ensuring the website runs smoothly and without hiccups.
The role will see you report to the Head of DevOps where you will maintain the uptime and performance of the web properties as well as supporting the various development teams with tooling, environment and debugging support.
- Release changes
- Monitor the enviornment ensuring things are running quickly and correctly
- Finding ways to improve systems
- Capacity planning (in time)
- Strong SQL 2012 and upwards operational knowledge
- Strong HA knowledge (mirroring and always on)
- No fear of SQL replication (transaction)
- Exemplary T-SQL skills
- Troubelshooting skills
If you want to work for a top 500 elixia site and a company that values their employees providing a relaxed environment with the opportunity to work from home from time to time - get in touch!