Please note: While you may only be working 2-3 days, due to the nature of the clients, this will be there will need to be a few meetings outside core business hours to accomodate time zones.
Your new role:
This role is a Delivery Project Manager – 100% on the tools delivering projects. This will include, but not be limited too:
- Managing the delivery of your Projects
- Stakeholder management
- Customer relationship building
- Schedule management and maintenance
- Project control - Risks/ Issues management
- Escalation management
- Minutes of meetings
You will be a Delivery Project Manager with:
- Understanding of networking infrastructure, networks, IoT and Data centres – this is an infrastructure PM.
- Successfully managing projects across different time zones
The successful PM will need to work on the days that suit them and their meeting loads - this will be something you will need to manage. I.E. if you have all of your meetings completed on a Tuesday and Thursday, then you can complete your Friday Status reports and submit them on Thursday PM.
Sounds like you?
Apply now with your CV in word format