- Delivery Technical Architect
- ASAP start to 30.06.2021
- Geelong Location - initially WFH
As a delivery technical architect within the Platform Services team you will perform a pivotal role for our managed service customers. This is a technical, hands-on architecture role so your skills need to be current.
You will have demonstrated ability to build technical road-maps. You will have a solid understanding of on-premises infrastructure (networks, routers, switches, firewalls, SANs, servers and operating systems form a part of the solution stack) as well as solid understanding of Microsoft Azure.
You will also need experience in:
- Experience with Azure, CommVault, NetApp, VMWare, Citrix, and basic networking
- Written requirements – proven experience in creating IT roadmaps, technology roadmaps, capacity plans, infrastructure overview diagrams, provide formal proposals and quotes
- Act as an initial go to point for the SDM/AM/PM for new opportunities that require clarification and customer interaction prior to them being formally entered as a proposal request.
- Be actively engaged with the clients and have an intimate understanding of business goals and issues
- provide innovation and thought leadership in developing solutions and proposals to address client IT/Business issues
- Participate in Architecture meetings
- Make themselves accessible to the delivery teams and the customer as and when required in the pre-sales role.
Apply Now with your CV