The responsibilities will include:
- The role will involve automating their CI/CD processes into AWS.
- Administering applications servers, web servers and databases (Postgres, Cassandra, Redis)
- Build and development with Jenkins, Git, Maven and Bamboo.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Strong Linux OS experience required.
- Network and application security experience
- Excellent AWS experience
- Design and Develop AWS Infrastructure as code (Cloudformation, Route53, CloudWatch, TerraForm)
- Strong scripting in Python, Bash and Java.
- Excellent experience in Ansible
- CI/CD Bamboo, GitHub or Jenkins.
- Experience in Docker, ECS or Kubernetes experience is an advantage.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT related discipline.
- Experience with software development methodologies including CI/CD
If this role is of interest, please send your resume to Rachel on the details below.