This is an award winning business who has continually grown and had major growth even through coronavirus. They are looking to expand their Dynamics 365 team in a big way!
Come and join this exciting business and be part of a supportive culture.
- Participates in design and architecture sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system
- Advising business users on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
- Balance business users requests and requirements with technical constraints
- Mocking up specifications and facilitating the completion, testing and deployment of development projects
- Installing and maintaining versions of 3rd party products such as Click Dimensions, Linked In and Inside View
- Building and configuring CRM forms, views, dashboards and workflows
- Developing SSRS reports using Microsoft SQL and FetchXML
- Working closely with BI project teams or other resources for completion of projects related to the CRM system
- Working with internal support members to resolve technical issues with servers, ETL packages, SQL, SSRS and other related technologies to the internal CRM system
- Maintain code repository, VSTS backlog and source control
- Utilising SDK and 3rd party tools such as XRMToolbox for the administration of CRM system
- Estimating the completion of tasks and managing resource time
- Ensuring consistent release management, change management and project approval processes
- Designing, documenting, developing, and deploying Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Implementing MS Dynamics 365/CRM projects on customer site working across Proof of Concepts, Design, development, Customisations, Workshops and Support
- Effectively functioning in a team environment, deploying problem-solving and fostering strong team culture.
- Integration of MS Dynamics 365 using Power Automate Flows and use other products in Power Platform
- Excellent written and communication skills, primarily to articulate technical specifications
- Experience working with consulting services industry
- 2+ years of experience in Dynamics 365
- Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Strong understanding of and ability to configure security groups, roles and teams
- Comfortable using Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS, source control, CRM SDK
- Knowledge of the O365 platform
- Familiarity with Data Export Service and Azure SQL
- SSIS or other ETL technologies
Contact Ged Wilson for more information.