Responsible for the operations and management of data center critical environment including UPS and Generator Systems.
Seeking an experienced Data Centre Facilities-Engineering Services Manager to manage the day to day Infrastructure operations of a large, fast paced Data Centre.
- Ongoing operations management of the Data Centre.
- Implementation of WHS and Quality Systems.
- Responsible for; Electrical, Mechanical and UPS.
- Participate in 24-hour call out roster.
- Implementation of Critical Environment Risk Management.
- Assist with budget management, issuing or purchase orders and budget forecasting.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on all M&E equipment.
- Perform daily checks.
- Proactively mitigate risks and identify issues early.
- Responsible for maintaining data centre critical infrastructure including;
- BMS, Generators, Electrical infrastructure including HV and LV, Mechanical, HVAC, Fire Services, Hydraulic and UPS.
- Coach, develop and mentor team members.
To be successful for this opportunity you will have:
- Strong team management experience.
- Electrical trade, Diploma or Degree qualification with 10 years post academic experience in critical infrastructure management.
- Previous experience in one or more of the following fields, High voltage, Low Voltage, UPS System operations and Standby generation systems is essential.
- Experience is controls such as PLC, SCADA, BMS, HVAC systems and Fire detection systems will be advantages. Experience in maintenance Management of critical assets will also be necessary to be successful in this role.
- Ability to flexible, innovative and respond quickly to change.
- Ability to work after hours and weekends as part of an on call roster.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to Rachel Grehan at firstname.lastname@example.org