Our client is a leading telecommunications provider. They see their people as vital to their success and have a high performance team culture. Staff can continually develop skills and experience due to the extensive training programmes available to all.
Reporting to the GM, this is a senior role that will see you responsible for business segment data strategy in terms of direction, coordination and implementation
across the business.
- Steer data strategy and architecture - understanding critical data needs of stakeholders, focus on continuous improvement, best practice.
- Provide data architecture direction - for the implementation of the roadmap and enhancement of data accuracy
- Insights and Reporting - design and develop reporting and tools that provide insight and tracking of data.
- Collaborate with Chief Data Office to ensure alignment across the business - Governance, master data management, business intelligence and supporting project delivery.
- Provide thought leadership - strategy and implementation of data management solutions such as data marts, data quality, master data management, metadata management, big data, data integration and data governance.
- Expertise - be the acknowledged expert on corporate policy, data security, data IP, complex problems, and issues having company-wide impact.
- Hiring and selection - lead the process of selecting, hiring, mentoring, training, and developing all segment related data staff
- Reports - Design and develop reports to disseminate data to internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive review of company wide datasets and systems to drive the desired outcomes of the program
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- At least 7 years' experience in a senior data / analytics or decision support role with demonstrated experience developing and steering data strategy
- Strong experience with Alteryx as well as knowledge of and experienced designing and architecting DataMart’s.
- Experience with complex technology from either a product management or operations background.
- Knowledge of and experienced designing and architecting DataMart’s.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to manage projects effectively
- Experience in data acquisition, integration, and optimisation
- Degree qualifications in IT&T, with experience in complex enterprise roles
- Experience with complex statistical analysis, artificial intelligence, and machine learning
- Telecommunications industry experience is not essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to comfortably deal at all levels including C level
- Strong visualisation skills and experience with Dashboards & Reporting tools
- Strong people and relationship skills to be able to interact professionally with a diverse group of vendors, managers, subject matter experts, stakeholders, technical and business staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A great opportunity for someone to learn and grow their career within a dynamic and changing environment.
Please note that all short-listed candidates will be subject to ID, employment verification and national criminal record checking, along with drug and alcohol testing.
02 8023 5607