- Day to day activities in relation to general accounting tasks (calculating and posting journal entries, creating ad hoc invoicing to partners, maintaining SAP GL master data, opex/capex SAP project master data requests)
- Support financial accounting (ie. posting journals, investigating transactions)
- Month end close activities
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support daily reconciliations of cash, inventory Purchase order management
To be successful in this role you must have:
- SAP finance skills.
- Experience with Journals.
- Experience with Opex/Capex master data maintenance.
- GL master data maintenance experience
- Experience raising manual SAP invoices.
- Balance sheet reconciliations experience
- A CA or CPA qualification.
- SAP systems experience
- Excel skills
This is an initial 3 month contract role to start on the 20th April. There will be one weeks induction on site in Macquarie park and then the rest will be working from home. If interested please apply online.