Our Client is a leading provider of independently owned wireless infrastructure. Their core business is to provide Australia wide tower and rooftop sites for wireless communication.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
• Conduct planning reviews to determine planning and or community issues that may impact on the site.
• Assist other members of the planning team with planning related matters
• Escalate any potential community issues to relevant stakeholders
• Maintain knowledge and awareness of changing legislation and circumstances which impact on providing the most current and accurate advice to clients
The right candidate will have:
- Town Planning degree
- Experience in process development and implementation
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience within the Telecommunication industry
Please note due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.