HSE and Quality Manager
|Job Title:||HSE and Quality Manager|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2020 10:32|
Our client is a global leader in Telecommunication . They are currently looking to hire a HSE and Quality Manager
You will have previous experience leading State based Field Health and Safety within the Telecommunication sector.
To assist the National WHS Manager and state based field personnel team in meeting the health and safety strategic objectives.
• Providing HS&E performance data and analysis together with recommendations to drive improvements in WHSE achievement in the assigned geographic area.
• Advise and assist field line management on overall health and safety in the workplace including the full implementation of HS&E Management System requirements, the application of safe systems of work, appropriate hazard identification and control, worker competencies, adequate HS&E processes, etc.
• Provide oversight of field line management practices to ensure all incidents are investigated and recorded, that relevant incident causal/contributing factors have been identified and that corresponding preventative actions have been developed, implemented and monitored for effectiveness.
• Conduct regular HS&E inspections and audits including supplier.
• Issue non-conformance reports for non-conforming works and foster the appropriate management by field line management of Corrective Action Reports for HS&E issues.
• Assist field line management with the management and close-out of client non-conformance reports (IRs).
• Maintain information systems and ensure accurate records are kept.
• Recommend improvements in work instructions (procedures, guidelines, SWMSs)
• Develop or improve work standards and requirements through training and education.
• Oversee the management of reporting requirements, as per the contract and internal requirements.
• Manage the input of audit data and ensure timely delivery.
• Perform Return to Work co-ordination as required.
• Project compliance to safety regulations and management systems
• Internal and external safety and environmental reporting
• Perform and document HSE incident investigations
• Providing a high level of safety leadership coaching to project team
• Conduct HSE related training
If this role is of your interest please apply or call Andy @ 0422015130