They offer a dynamic team environment, backed with stable management structure and are continuously experiencing strong growth.
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful team and be part of an organisation, where you can really make the role your own.
This is an exciting opportunity to be across all areas of HR and support the HRD to execute the organisations people plan with a strong focus on on-boarding, recruitment, the HRIS system, training, and policy preparation
Major responsibilities will include:
- Support the Australian and New Zealand business with all HR related enquiries
- Develop and maintenance of position descriptions
- Support the HRD in recruitment including advertising, testing and new hire paperwork
- Maintaining organisation charts
- Liaise with business partners to book training and implement training programs
- Assist with policy generation and implementation
- Manage the day to day administration of the HRIS system
- Manage the performance review process
- Support to the Payroll Manager
- Minimum 4 to 5 years HR generalist experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience using HR systems and tools
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent is essential
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and discretion
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environmentThis is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leader and become part of a true success story.