The purpose of this position will be to provide support and assistance to the People Engagement Partnering team on a range of people engagement related matters.
- Support and assist the People Engagement (PE) Partners in the implementation of people engagement initiatives that build effective people leadership capability and enhance the organisation’s high performance culture.
- Support and assist the PE Partnering team with job analysis and the drafting of role descriptions to support business transformation.
- Provide timely information and advice to customers on people related matters consistent with the service delivery model (Tier 1) guidelines, policy and precedent and in a manner to ensure understanding and acceptance.
- Provide day to day support and assistance to PE Partnering team to coordinate the services provided to leaders within the business lines.
- Collate and review material and reports on workplace matters to identify potential solutions, trends and insights and to propose recommended responses to the PE Partner.
- Support the General Manager, People Engagement Partnering across all matters and projects.
- Work in collaboration with the People Engagement Centres of Expertise to provide quality, consistent and timely responses to queries received
- Tertiary level qualification (e.g. bachelor degree) in a business or other people related discipline or equivalent knowledge and skills gained through extensive practical experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the People Engagement process
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong stakeholder management experience