- Initial contract 4-5 months (100 business days)
- Potential to become a long term contract
- Geelong Location - currently WFH but must live in reasonable distance
- Must be a IBM FileNet Specialist
Your new role:
The successful Senior FileNet Designer/ Developer will be hired to analyse, design and build:
- Analyse – Existing Content services functionality and how it is implemented
- Design – Designing Records File Plan, FileNet Classes, metadata, security, Java CS services for new Business requirements.
- Build business Content Services solution for given requirements. Code, debug, and troubleshoot in a Java/WebSphere Unix environment
- Design, develop, perform unit testing
- Implement Content Services solutions into production
- Provide design reviews, recommendations, best practices, capacity requirements and operational requirements.
- Provide inputs to (future) design and enhancements
- Strong experience in designing and implementing solutions using following technologies
- IBM FileNet Content Manager, IBM Content Navigator, IBM Enterprise Records and Java/J2EE
- Significant experience in a similar role, supporting, developing, maintaining and improving a complex application portfolio in a multi sourced environment.
- Should participate in project workshops and stand-up meetings and be the FileNet SME and help in designing and implementing the Content Services components required by projects.
- Automated build experience using Bamboo / Jenkins for FileNet projects is required.
- Any exposure to Insurance domain and additional skills in Oracle Databases and AWS desirable.
- Minimum 5 years FileNet and J2EE Experience.
APPLY NOW - CV in word format please