Our global consultancy client is seeking an innovative, analytical and collaborative Operations Analyst & Developer for our large multinational client delivery team. You will be working on a second-generation Operational Analytics platform; it's based on IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM).
Operations Analysts identify the gaps in business models and operations. They conduct research, investigate workflows, business procedures, and recommend changes. These analysts work to ensure that the client is following compliance standards and regulations. The developer role of the OA develops the models based on the business requirements and support the testing team of any identified gaps.
What are we looking for?
This role is unique in nature, and suitable backgrounds are hard to identify as IBM Operational Decision Manager is a proprietary tool, but we are probably a Java Developer with an analytics background
In short, the top 3 absolute essential technologies are:
- IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM)
- IBM Message Queue (MQ)
- SQL Server
- Ability to learn and adapt the current system and workflows
- Recommending future modifications for new product features
- Developing standard process
- Communicatingoperational achievements
- Automating reporting structures
- Evaluating data
- Performing statistical analysis
- Aptitude for math and statistics
- Programming and developing software
- Database administration
Apply now with your CV in Word format!