The role and responsibilities are to be carried out in a manner that is consistent with the mission, values, customer promise, strategic priorities, performance goals, delegations, policies, procedures and operations systems of the company.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain the master schedule and undertaking schedule update & monitoring with Work Stream Leads and Project Managers to facilitate overall management of the timeliness of the project, maintain schedule dependencies, milestones and highlight impact to critical path to the Manager, Program Office and Work Stream Leads
- Establish a process to receive regular updates to the WorkStream schedules and incorporate into the master schedule
- Assist Project Managers in creating short-term schedules, monitoring such schedules to determine the impact on the master schedule.
- Prepare schedule status reporting and assist in validating and tracking project delivery activities, prepare and issue proposal and preliminary schedule information
- Identify potential gaps or obstacles that may comprise the success of projects and present appropriate strategies to overcome barriers and provide governance over project-related scheduling and resource decisions.
- Create and maintain Program Plans and present to Program and Executive committees, maintain related documents and systems
Only shortlisted candidates due to application volume.