- Contribute to the development and implementation of contract management plans by sourcing documents and established contracts, as well as monitoring performance and addressing nonperformance, to achieve the required contract outcomes
- Evaluate potential suppliers using developed and agreed criteria to support alignment and understanding of the expectations and requirements of the engagement.
- Monitor and report on the performance of selected vendors to ensure delivery in line with contractual obligations and performance metrics
- Establish and maintain stakeholder and supplier relationships to identify and minimise risk, and maximise the value from the contract
- Proactively identify and manage contract risks to meet organisational obligations and achieve the planned outcomes of the contract
- A minimum of 7 years prior experience as a Vendor Manager
- Extensive practical experience in ICT Vendor Relationship Management
- Extensive experience of managing multiple Vendors as well as contracts
- Experience with various sizes of ICT projects and demonstrated ability to adhere to strict budgets and timelines
- Experience setting up, managing and implementing Supplier Performance Management Framework
- Demonstrated ability to support on-going Vendor Relationship activities associated with BAU and the
- delivery of projects / adhoc requests
- Agile contract management experience
Due to the volume of applications at this current time, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.