- Engineering background with a University Degree and with a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the industry.
- Provide technical support to the testing and validation functions including the execution of tests in agreed failure nodes/areas of likely delivery failure in the customers network
- Knowledge and experience on products and solutions.
- Create descriptive documentation for capability provided.
- Experienced with large local and/or overseas Carrier and/or Enterprise Customers
- Have a detailed knowledge of SROS.
- Have a demonstrated knowledge of IP/MPLS and various types of VPN service, segment routing and other routing protocols.
- Ability to work effectively with others and to communicate to audiences both verbally and through written material
- Can co-ordinate large meetings /conferences and represent in formal presentations
Initiative & Decision Making:
- Possesses skill of making the right decisions and using initiative to anticipate problems
- Makes technical or business decisions based on an understanding of risks
- Able to provide technical leadership and direction coaching to other team members
- Ability to manage others and guide the work of a team and/or technology area
in a WORD format.