Like to be in control of what you are doing? IT Hardware installation experience? This could be the career you're looking for. Our client is a market leader in providing short-term technology rental in Australia. The company is quickly expanding which means they can offer you a stable career and a chance to make an impact and add to the clients experience.With ongoing training and investment in their staff this is a company you want to be part of.
This is a diverse role that will offer you the opportunity to work both independently and on some occasions with a team installing and troubleshooting hardware from laptops to virtual reality googles! Work predominantly in Sydney with some interstate travel from time-to-time.
The successful candidate will:
- Complete and effectively action client orders from rental paperwork, equipment preparation, deliveries, collections, installation and networking,
- Provide ongoing support both in person and over the phone to clients with Maintenance / Servicing / Troubleshooting requirements
- Asset management – conducting in house upgrades, repairs and preventative maintenance, plus coordinating warranty claims
- Manage equipment returns at the end of the rental period, and
- Conduct in-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment
You will need to have:
- A friendly persona and love meeting new people!
- Strong relationship building skills and someone who likes to please and make clients happy
- The ability to learn and develop a wide range of skills around all type of technology.
- Strong attention to detail with a structured and methodical approach
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- A gift for solving problems and conveying technical issues to non-technical users both verbally or in writing
- The physical ability to deliver and install heavy equipment
- The ability to maintain a valid driver's license and a good driving record
This would suit a lover of technology and someone who is looking for a diverse role with the opportunity to work with latest technologies. To apply please send your CV to Natasha at [email protected] Due to the popularity of this role we will only get back to those who successfully meet the criteria.