- Excellent career opporutnity
- Great company culture
- Be part of a leading Systems Integration Company
Our Client is a well renowned SI working with a broad range of industries in Melbourne. Due to growth, there is now an opportunity for a Level 3 Back Up Engineer to join their team. The focus of the role is to provide a superior service to managed services and cloud customers through customer requests and managing customer IT infrastructure.
Day to day responsibilities are:
- Create a superior experience for our external customers
- Conduct root cause analysis on all major incidents with focus on reduction of repeat incident
- Admin and maintenance of CommVault & Netapp
- Restore and backup of customer data
- Improvements to customer environments and version control
- Backup failure
- System restore from file to whole servers
- Managing problem tickets
- Maintenance of environment to ensure healthy status
- Manage ticket administration & reporting
- Support stakeholders who support the customer (other team members, account management, pre-sales, architects etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to see issues from customer perspective
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and innovative approach to work
- Ability to take ownership of customer and process issues
- Team player
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask to achieve customer outcomes
- Excellent customer focus
- Positive attitude.
Incredible growth = career opportunity. There is a huge career opportunity for the right technical individual to progress into a more specialised engineering role. You will receive industry recognised training and certifications and be mentored by the industry's best.
Please submit your application by clicking "Apply now".