Be the dedicated Subject Matter Expert and owner of the Linux environment across the Data Centers, supporting design, architecture and vendor engagement
- Design Docker/Kubernetes based container solutions compliant with client requirements and security standards.
- Design and deployment of RHEL 6 and RHEL 7
- Owns and manages the Linux OS across 2 FTTC Data Centres including Ansible, RHEL, container based technologies.
- Design Linux solutions compliant with client requirements and security standards.
- Provide technology integration design for Linux with other DC technologies.
- Implementation of automation tools in provisioning, management.
Key requirements for the role:
- Must have strong experience in Linux support and management, focused on Design and Upgrades.
- Experience in UCS operating systems support and management.
- Proven success in managing complex Linux environments with mission critical application
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Ansible tower, Salt, Packer
- Experience with Jenkins and GO
- Must have Compute, Virtualisation, Network and some Storage experience.
- Good knowledge of Public Cloud (AWS)
Please call Lucy for immediate consideration and more information on this fantastic opportunity and send your resume to [email protected]