- - Work closely with project managers, solution architects and business analysts to translate requirements into technical designs.
- - Design and build services / flows to match business requirements using CICS/COBOL and agreed coding practices
- - Write production quality executable code (including documentation) for user interfaces, business processes, domain objects etc.
- - Validate code quality using walkthroughs, code reviews and writing unit tests.
- - Development of application build and deployment of any scripts or configuration.
- - Contributing across development teams to increase capability in tools, frameworks, experience, collaboration and strategy development.
Mainframe Analyst Programmer - COBOL
|Job Title:||Mainframe Analyst Programmer - COBOL|
|Salary:||$850 - $900 per day|
|Contact Name:||Andy Helsby|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2020 19:45|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's