Our client is based in the CBD and a market leader in cloud technology. They offer an engaged culture of high performance, providing you with the tools and training to achieve success. They offer a culture of diversity and inclusion
This is a newly created role to identify and develop the client market for their hybrid cloud product. It will see you develop the go to market strategy, with a focus on long term market growth.
The technology brings traditional services, infrastructure, and operating models to data center, co-location space, or on-premises facility, allowing customers to use the same APIs, tools and hardware across a hybrid solution (both on and off premise) to allow a consistent experience.
You will work closely with sales and solution architect teams to track, prioritise and close customer engagements, as well as collaborate with internal teams to drive product and development the market.
- Defines and builds customer focused business development campaigns around the hybrid offering
- Focus on scale by training and engaging business development teams to be capable of delivering the hybrid value proposition to enterprise customers and partners
- Engage in senior level customer meetings to discuss customer’s business issues and explores how the hybrid platform can help address and resolve these issues
- Product evanglelist for the hybrid solution
- Market intelligence
- Develop key metrics to measure success and present results to senior management
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant degree qualifications
- 10 + years in IT, with the proven ability to engage with customers on both the technical solution and commercial impacts for their business, interacting with C level execs on the customer side of commercial and enterprise clients
- Technical depth and business experience to easily communicate the benefits of hybrid solutions, with experience in hybrid cloud, machine learning, platforms
- Strategic thinking re long term market growth, with a proven track record of developing successful go to market campaigns and creating scalable programs that apply holistic approaches to selling to Enterprises and Enterprise Partners.
- A familiarity with complex organisations, as well as legacy IT environments, managed enterprise IT infrastructure services, Enterprise applications
- A seasoned professional in terms of market analysis, deal negotiation and construction
Apply now or for a confidential chat, please call Karen on 0406 384 054