Primary Purpose of the Role:
Develop, validate and maintain the end to end delivery and interdependencies schedules for all phases of the Critical Communications Enhancement Program (CCEP) to support reporting, decision making and allocation of resources required to ensure successful achievement of the programs objectives.
Identify and build schedule scenarios to support Program requirements and business case reviews. Work closely with delivery teams, process and risks/issue managers to ensure accurate schedules are maintained and impacts are proactively communicated in line with the Performance and Reporting team communication strategy.
- Extensive telecommunications network deployment, migration and decommissioning schedule management experience operating at senior level
- Demonstrable track record in telecommunications network project schedule development and experience with advanced project scheduling using MS Project and Primavera.
- Experience working in matrix organisation and engaging with multiple delivery stakeholders managing processes and stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Strong Communication skills
- Continuously Validate delivery partners and internal process stakeholders’ inputs to develop and maintain a reliable Program Schedule.
- Develop robust project plans provide analysis reports as part of the performance and reporting team to support in delivery reviews and communications with external stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with the Performance and reporting managers to proactively review impacts and provide solutions to scheduling demands.
- Maintain alignment with delivery schedulers and ensure credibility of Programs schedules
- Provide support to the performance reviews and reporting requirements.
- Identify delivery acceleration opportunities and provide recommendations supported by impact assessments.