The Change Manager – will work with the Senior Change Manager to plan, develop and deliver the end to end change management activities for Day 1 and Day 2 phases of the Retail and Direct scope, within the Program.
This role requires someone
- This role is a mid-level Change role reporting into a Senior Change Manager
- PROSCI Change Management Practitioner/equivalent
- Demonstrated completion of change management projects through to go-live and embedding / BAU handover.
- Experience in customer-facing and external change, working with Marketing, Communications, Sales and Customer Experience professionals
- Experience in delivering effective communications and readiness activities for operations teams
- Proven ability to plan and deliver change tactics within an ambiguous and complex environment where information may not be readily available.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with stakeholders with multiple / competing concurrent change initiatives.
- Allrounder – must be able to manage change
Due to application volume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.