Previous Multimedia/Automotive Electronical Experience Required
6 month initial contract - Port Melbourne Location
The Multimedia Test Analyst is primarily responsible for assisting with the evaluation and benchmarking of the design and development of connected vehicle related OEM products.
- Degree qualification in engineering, electronics, communications, computer systems, software or equivalent
- Strong understanding of multimedia / In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) system, IT, software development and in-vehicle electronics system development processes.
- Strong understanding of Evaluation and Issue Management and associated industry standard tools.
- Project management expertise and experience, including vendor management.
- Relevant industry experience through the phases of design, development, evaluation and launch.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and negotiate outcomes in a complex environment. Strong communication skills and proficiency with MS Office suite, JIRA, and CANoe.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Japanese language capability (desirable).
Day to day responsibilities:
- Implements and reviews agreed systems, processes and procedures for Multimedia and Connected Vehicle Services consistent with set policies in order to achieve set objectives and ensure compliance with relevant requirements. Utilises both waterfall and agile methods to ensure the success of development activities, including definition and execution of test cases with other Contractors and external suppliers.
- Monitors supplier activity, performance and ongoing capability to set KPIs and leads the identification and tracking of bugs as well as working with suppliers to implement and confirm countermeasures as required to ensure project objectives are achieved.
- Gathers and summarises connected vehicle related technical data and instructions. Identifies, analyses and provides insights into Multimedia technology benchmarking data and industry trends in order to inform design, development and evaluation.
- Prepares and distributes data and reports, in order to ensure sound decision making based on accurate and timely information.
- Contributes to the implementation and maintenance of agreed processes and procedures in order to achieve product development objectives.
IT Recruitment Account Manager