The Senior Program Manger role is within the Design & Build team, which is accountable for leading cross-functional (virtual) programs and teams to deliver the network and service operational performance across Network Engineering & Design as well as major change initiatives to define and design future infrastructure model(s) to cater for the needs of Business Segment customers.
The Business Segment is made up of all non-residential end-users and spans Micro, Small, Medium and Enterprise & Government segments of the market.
This role will require exceptional stakeholder management at all levels, across Network Engineering & Design (NEAD) with our Delivery Partners (DP), customers (Retail Service Providers or RSPs) and with end-users. The outcomes need to be achieved by collaborating with a cross-functional team, and will require high levels of matrix management across a wide variety of stakeholders.
- 10 years' experience in managing and delivering Telco projects
- Project building, frame works, change management, risk, scheduling and reporting
- Managing Virtual and non-virtual teams within a matrix organisation
- Experience in P&L budgets $5 million +
- Experience deploying programs in the Telco, Networks, Engineering space
- Executive level management and reporting,
- Vendor and contractor management advanced level user of Excel and other MS suites
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now.