- Deploy network infrastructure across all of our network fabrics, supporting multiple services
- Scale the network across multiple global Datacenters
- Drive scaling of current network designs to meet the demand of our customers.
- Create and improve simple, repetitive deployment processes that increase both velocity and quality of delivery.
- Work closely with our internal customers on designs/solutions; bringing those designs/solutions from concept to production.
- Create and update our network standards and ensure that the network is deployed to these standards.
- Create and implement changes on the network.
- Work closely with our automation teams in defining the tools that allow us to scale at unprecedented volume.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is mandatory. In addition candidates should
- Have 5+ years industry experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent IP and MPLS networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with major internet routing protocols; specifically BGP and OSPF
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with major router platforms; specifically with Cisco 37xx, 49xx, 65xx, 73xx, 76xx, Nexus 7K and Juniper MX/EX platforms including all compatible supervisory and line cards for these platforms.
- Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills.
- Expertise in many of the following protocols & technologies: DWDM, T1/DS1, DS3, SONET (OC3, OC48), 802.2/3, 802.1d VLANs/STP, IPv4 & IPv6, TCP (internals & flow control), BGP, OSPF, HSRP/GLBP, PIMv2, IGMP, LDP, TACACS, IPSEC & VPNs, netflow, DNS, HTTP.