Our client is a global leader in the Telecommunication that connect people and things. They are currently looking forward to hire NW Design & Implementation Engineer, IP Core
The Senior Engineer is responsible to support in IPN projects support, in Architecture design & Implementation of designs for APJ customers.
- Be part of the challenging IPN team in design preparation in consultation with Client.
- § Understand Telco/IT cloud VMware, Open stack environment
- § Understand software defined network and network function virtualization. Knowledge in Data Centre IP planning
- § Prepare design, present it to a group of technical experts & seek approval.
- All Design documents update & sign off .Network and Security domain LLD, HLD preparation skills § Prepare & Implement the implementation plan with detailed scripts.
- Network and Security design/architecture consultation with internal & external stakeholders. When engaged, Fault resolution of network and customer faults in a timely and efficient manner .
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Analysing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site. BGP, OSPF, MPLS, EIGRP, VPC, VDC, VSS should be standard § Demonstrate being self-starter and working client initiatives on your own.
- Experience with Authentication Protocols . Experience deploying site to site VPN's, setting