- Troubleshoot and resolve customer fault queries within SLA.
- Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve level 2/3 technical issues to resolve the fault.
- Contribute to support improvement initiatives.
- Identify root cause and proactively reduce faults.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced environment.
- Participate in Monday to Saturday 6.00 am - 9.00 pm rotating roster.
- Technical skills required: Strong knowledge on:
- IPv4 networks, Ethernet switching technologies, IP routing and forwarding, BGP4, IS-IS , MPLS.
- Experience in Telecommunications
- CCNP, JNCIP will be highly regarded
- Understanding of SIP and IP Voice technologies
- Excellent understanding of IPv6
- Experience with assurance of dark fiber circuits
- Sound knowledge of network security best practice.
If this role is of interest, please contact Rachel on the below details.