You have experience and skills in:
Ensure a project plan is prepared and maintained.
• Direct and manage project execution.
• Monitor and control project work.
• Finalise all activities to formerly close the project or phase.
Conduct stakeholder analysis, define and manage customer expectations both stated and unstated.
• Liaise with the business units for project inputs and regularly report to the sponsor.
• Ensure acceptance of project deliverables by stakeholder/customer/sponsor.
Achieve customer deadlines
• Use a formal process to estimate times for all activities, sequence these activities, and prepare the project schedule.
Project Cost Management
- Plan, allocate and manage budgets
- Establish and plan quality requirements with customer and manage project to ensure compliance.