Our client is a global telecommunications leader that provides the world with efficient and reliable mobile networks. They have an unwavering focus on quality and service and are currently looking to add like-minded individuals to their teams across a variety of areas.
The Operations Director provides leadership with the end to end responsibility in the Managed Services team. Planning, organising and driving of Managed Services contract, that covers field maintenance and Network Operations and Engineering teams. Responsible for managing cross functional operations field and Network services teams, providing operations guidance and support for one of Australia leading Telco's.
Reporting into Head of Delivery Services . This is a high level role, with multiple streams reporting into it, you need to understand mobile networks from a high level. As you will be responsible for managing large Network Operations teams who will be providing mobile engineering support for one of Australia largest mobile network.
In this role, you will be the interface between the Customer Operations Manager, Delivery Head, National Field Ops Manager, Network Ops teams and Service Assurance Managers. There is a large liaison piece within this role between internal and external stakeholders; therefore the successful individual will need to be able to present to Executive and GM level, C level as well as manage across and down across the the business. Should have experience with managing virtual and internal teams.
Key Components of the role:
- Accountable and responsible for customer relationship, service quality, operational governance, constant service improvements, cost and resource management
- Operational Leadership and strategy leadership, set up governance field operation delivery model
- Ensure the projects deliver all operational requirements as agreed
- Establish and maintain strong and productive relationships with the customer and delivery field teams
- Manages and updates overall risk/issue register and escalates where appropriate
- Available 24/7 for major escalations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all customers in the operations delivery teams
The successful candidate:
- Will have 5+ years experience as Operations Director for a major telecommunications provider in a nationwide manged services project
- Broad Multi-Vendor product knowledge
- Confident in relationship management - both internal stakeholders an vendors at GM and C level stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, self starter and positive attitude.
- Will be self-managing and driven to achieve goals
- Strong influencing and management experience
- Ability to manage high priority tasks and competing priorities
- Knowledge of MS Blueprint Operating Model
- Experienced in delivering managed services projects
- Experience working in a fast pace Telco environment
To learn more about this position or others we are recruiting; please contact Rachel McCarthy on: [email protected] 0411 555 264 OR click the APPLY now button.