Ideally, you will have a telecommunications operations background and have the technical capacity to discuss the high-level issues, whilst maintaining high levels of rapport with the client. You will serve as the main point of contact between the customers of the business and the customer.
Suitable candidates may come positions such as Service Delivery Manager or Incident Manager or have a technical background from roles such as RAN Engineer, Outage/Network Lead within a network operations environment, etc.
Key components of the role:
You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of specific service levels and ensuring that the customer has appropriate information in regard to the overall performance of the service and any planned service outages. You will also act as a customer advocate, ensuring that the delivery teams have a clear understanding of the customer's exceptions and concerns and are able to act within set operational parameters of the business.
This also includes:
- Accountable for the overall governance of the Operational Readiness, Compliance and Acceptance services portfolio
- Available 24/7 for major escalations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all customers in the operations delivery teams
The successful candidate:
- Will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in technology service management (or comparable experience in mobile technology)
- Have an ITIL certification & telecommunications background.
- Experience in managing vendors, suppliers and out-sourced contracts
- Confident in relationship management - both internal stakeholders an vendors
- Large scale management experience (national or global) is advantageous
- Can take accountability for ensuring OLAs & SLAs are achieved
To learn more about this position or others we are recruiting; please click the APPLY button now or contact me directly.